Previous Lecture Complete and continue  

Hey there!

Hey there,

My name is Anton Chernikov.

I run a company called The Exponentials.

With my business I get to travel the world and work on projects I believe in with people I like and respect. No one can tell me what to do or how to do it. I have financial independence and the freedom to live life on my own terms.

However, getting to this point in my life was not easy.

As an entrepreneur, you will face big emotional challenges and doubts. You will make bad decisions and fail often.

This course is about preparing you for the up’s and down’s of an entrepreneurial life.

I have designed 10 simple habits that if you start practicing today, will give you a massive competitive edge throughout your life and career.

If you start building these habits now, when you get to university or college you will be miles ahead of your peers.

This course has the potential become rocket fuel for you life, but it won’t happen overnight. You need to keep going 10 days at time until these habits and ways of thinking become effortless and instinctive.

Forget the business stereotypes. You don’t need to be popular, confident, rich or good looking to be an entrepreneur. You just need to commit to developing smart habits and getting just that little bit better every single day.

This course is about helping you to take control of your learning and forge your own path.

I look forward to sharing this adventure with you.

A